Wednesday, June 1, 2011

PHFHG Timeline

I've been meaning to post these pictures but I keep having problems with glare. I have a very sunny school room; and we covered each timeline piece with contact paper (for future preservation) and then taped it to the wall. But because of the sunny room and the contact paper, I have found it almost impossible to get a picture I was fully happy with. But better than no documentation, I guess not so great pictures will suffice. Squirt has done a wonderful job on her timeline pieces. Here is  her work thus far

Creation to Ancient Egypt













Hammurabi to Trojan War







King David to Assyria Conquers Israel








Babylon Conquers Judah to Alexander the Great






And a few close ups of her most recent timeline pieces (not pictured on the wall above yet)

Hannibal Crosses the Alps & Julius Caesar

Birth of Christ & Caesar Augustus

Death and Resurrection of Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment