Monday, August 2, 2010

Not Back to School Blog Hop- Curriculum Week





Not Back to School Blog Hop


So I found this idea on Kathi's blog and loved it. So I am hoping to keep up here with all these seasoned bloggers and try and fumble my way through this technology I don't really get. Kathi give me pointers if I am not doing this right!


This year’s schedule:
Monday, Aug 2 – Friday, Aug 6: Curriculum Week
Monday, Aug 9 – Friday, Aug 13: School Room Week
Monday, Aug 16 – Friday, Aug 20: Student Photo Week
Monday, Aug 23 – Friday, Aug 27: Day-in-the-Life Week


But here is a breakdown of what we are using for our Curriculum for this school year (2010-2011).


Our Preschooler will be using:


    


   












Our 4th grader will be using:
Language-






Story Starters: Helping Children Write Like They've Never Written Before by Karen Andreola














English from the Roots Up (Greek roots only this year)


Spelling Power


Science-
Health for the Glory of God from Rod & Staff Publishers





by B.J. Reinhard


Bible, History, Music and Art-
My Father's World Creation to the Greeks
I have everything individually listed on my curriculum page.



Keys for Kids
Additional Bible- Devotional

As well as regular Visual Art classes and Ballet at the local studios.

Music-
Young Scholars Guide to Composers from Bright Ideas Press

Math

  


No comments:

Post a Comment