Thursday, April 22, 2010

ECC Weeks 12-13 Norway

The weeks studying Norway Squirt did allot more of the pages from World Geography than she ever had before. She has started to get more comfortable with finding her way around her atlas.

We made Fruit Soup which was ....ummmm... edible? But Squirt liked it very much and even sees the recipe today and says "Fruit Soup! yummy!!"


We added Norway to our wall


We did a paper project for Norwegian Rosemaling instead of the painting craft from Global Art. I have to say that by the end of ECC we had not done nearly as many of the crafts as the TM suggested out of Global Art. I just didn't find them very practical or approachable. I printed this paper craft out and Squirt colored and glued it together to create a paper trunk.



If you want the printable PDF file send me a message. The website it came from no longer has it posted, but I can't figure out a way to link to something else that people can use. 


No comments:

Post a Comment