Thursday, April 22, 2010

ECC Weeks 16-17 Germany

Okay, I have to admit I love most things German. I hope one day to get there and see all the things I have read about and seen on TV in person. We really enjoyed Germany.

I haven't done many of the experiments. The worm one just gave me the creeps reading about it. So don't be surprised that we didn't do one in Germany either. I also skipped the Global Art crafts as well.

We added Germany to our wall.


















We checked out some great videos that showed awesome helicopter footage of Germany. We listened to great classical music by many of Germany's composers. 


We made bratwurst and sauerkraut.  The kids and hubby liked it. But I have to say it was edible but nothing I would want to eat again.

And Squirt enjoyed listening to George Muller's biography read aloud to her by her ever faithful Father.

We were even gifted with a visit from my friend and her sweet hubby (who is from Halle Germany). They talked with us about Germany and showed Squirt some German Euros and Deutsch marks.

I forgot to take any pictures so nothing else to spice up this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment